Nutrafol Postpartum is a physician-formulated nutraceutical designed with natural ingredients that address key root causes that contribute to postpartum shedding, including physical and emotional stress and postpartum nutritional gaps, to support women with whole-body recovery through this transitional period for thicker, stronger hair growth.
Immune-supporting ingredients like omega 3s and antioxidants promote recovery from physical stress.
Adaptogens and amino acids balance the stress response and support female reproductive health.
A combination of essential vitamins and minerals
fills postnatal nutritional gaps as they relate to hair.
Formulated with ingredients shown to support hair
growth, thickness, and strength with less shedding.1-4
For postpartum women concerned with or experiencing
excess shedding, slower growth, or thin, weak, brittle
hair after childbirth.
• Physician developed with an OBGYN and breastfeeding
friendly with whole-food sourced ingredients known
to be used during lactation.5,6
• Formulated without gluten, dairy, soy, artificial additives,
and GMOs. Packaging is BPA- and glycerin-free.
• Fortified with amino acids, vitamins, botanicals,
and minerals that improve skin health and support
• Fills the nutritional gaps between prenatal and
• Anagen phase (growth) is extended. The average 75-100
hairs per day that a woman typically sheds is lessened.
• Reason: Increased amounts of progesterone and estrogen
induce anagen and prevent the hair follicle from shifting to
the resting phase (telogen).
• Telogen rate rises. Hair shifts out of anagen, resulting in
excess shedding about three months later.
• Reason: Estrogen and progesterone decline abruptly,
while cortisol increases 200% 2-4 days after birth,